Thanks to Twinmommy for the tag!
Here are the rules. (1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. (2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I prefer chewy, sour candy to chocolate. I like chocolate, and crave it sometimes, but it's not my favorite.
2. I'd rather be cold than hot. I can't stand heat. Weather hotter than 85 degrees is my nemesis.
3. On Christmas Eve, I don't sleep very well. As a child, this is understandable; as an adult, it's pathetic.
4. I try to avoid caffeinated drinks. Coffee makes me jittery; cola makes my teeth sticky. Tea doesn't really affect me, though.
5. I can't seem to shake this extra baby weight. I lost the weight relatively easily after Cinderella, but this time it's been much harder. It would probably help if I exercised or dieted, but I don't.
6. I don't mind doing laundry. It's folding clothes I dislike. In fact, I dislike it so much, I tend to forget to do it. I'm good at forgetting to do it.
7. My favorite time of the morning is when my husband gets up, and I can move into the middle of the bed and stretch out.
8. The only part of my body that tans is the top of my feet.
There you go: 8 facts/habits about me. I'm tagging Sydney, Kristen, Janna, and Christina.