Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Late-Start Monday

In our school district, we have what's commonly known as late-start Mondays.  Schools start 1 hour and 15 minutes late on Mondays so teachers have time to collaborate.  The teachers love it, the parents not so much.

I do, though; I love it.  I find myself so productive on Mondays!  Oftentimes, I'm so consumed with what I'm doing that I end up forgetting to eat breakfast.

But, there's usually something sweet baking, so I just eat that instead.

I'm health-conscious like that.

This week the productivity was fabulous.  Chili in the crockpot, yogurt in the yogurt maker, red velvet crinkle cookies (via Pinterest),




granola (different than this one),


and two loads of laundry, one dried and one washed.

  All of this done by 11:30 Monday morning.

Not to brag or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Only a life lived for comments is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein, modified. Okay. Not really, but comments sure are nice.