Friday, February 17, 2012

Melody

This is Melody, the one member of the family I don't think I've ever mentioned before.


Since we lost her brother, she's been the only animal in the house (besides the kids; heh).

She is sweet and fuzzy and obnoxious.

She has funny eyes for a cat and fur that can be brushed both ways.

If I sit down, she is meowing to sit in my lap, which is kind of funny since she didn't used to be a lap cat.

She is a picky eater and knows the instant I open a can of tuna.  Actually, she can distinguish a tuna can from other canned food just from the sound of the can on the counter.

She is a wishful thinker.

And obnoxious.

(Did I already mention obnoxious?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Only a life lived for comments is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein, modified. Okay. Not really, but comments sure are nice.