Friday, February 3, 2012

The Tower

Wednesdays and Thursdays, this is what I see all morning long:


And why anybody needs to copyright a photo of laundry is beyond me.  Habit, I guess.

Ugh.

I have a semi-strict laundry washing schedule, though I am often pretty lax in the folding.

Lately, I've been really on top of things.

Monday:  sheets and towels--make bed(s), change towels
Tuesday:  kids' clothes (three separate loads to make folding easier)
Wednesday:  darks, lights, maybe whites--fold kids' clothes
Thursday:  whites, if not washed previous day--fold darks, lights, whites

What keeps me on top of folding, and why I don't do it every day, is sitting down during nap time and watching Netflix.

No joke.

I have found while watching a 45-60 minute show (right now it's Star Trek:  The Next Generation; don't judge) that I can get 2-3 loads folded and organized.

I realize 2-3 loads in an hour doesn't sound like much, but I'm a super particular laundry folder.  Everything needs to be creased and lined-up and folded just right so it matches.

If only I could be that particular in the rest of my chores...

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny! I'm particular about my folding too though... and if my husband helps... oy, it drives me batty that I have to refold half of it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hear you on that one. I don't refold it if he helps, but I want to. :)

      Delete

"Only a life lived for comments is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein, modified. Okay. Not really, but comments sure are nice.