1. Your first thought upon waking is, "When can I take a nap?"
2. Your 5-month-old is playing next to you in bed, and every time she flails her arms you wake up.
3. Your 3-year-old comes in and asks you a question; you answer her, but she insists you didn't say anything. You realize you answered her in your dream.
4. You ask your 3-year-old to play with her sister while you roll over for a few more minutes of sleep.
5. After playing with the baby, like you asked her to, your 3-year-old says, "Are you getting up soon, Mommy?" and you think, "When did you get in my bed?"