I figured it is probably time to introduce myself to everyone.
Here are 100 things about me:
1. I am 29 years old.
2. I am absolutely dreading my 30th birthday.
3. I was okay with 30 while my husband and friends turned 30.
4. I'm just not ready to admit I'm "all grown up."
5. I don't see myself as an adult.
6. I don't think I'm mature enough to be an adult.
7. I was born and raised in north Seattle.
8. Actually within the city limits.
9. I'm very particular about this piece of information.
10. I went to Holy Names Academy.
11. I absolute loved it!
12. Even without the boys.
13. I went to Western Washington University.
14. I studied Sociology.
15. I never graduated.
16. I got married.
17. And moved away.
18. My husband and I met on a mission trip to Jamaica.
19. We were best friends after that.
20. We've been married 7 years.
21. He's an elementary school teacher.
22. I taught at a Hutterite colony for 7 years.
23. I'm not certified.
24. I'm going back to school full time.
25. At Western Governors University.
26. I'm going to be a secondary math teacher.
27. I am currently not working.
28. I left my job to stay home with my girls.
29. I have two daughters.
30. I really wanted my firstborn to be a girl.
31. Boys kind of scare me.
32. Probably because I've never had one.
33. I also wanted my second one to be a girl.
34. That way they would have each other to play with.
35. And share a room.
36. My firstborn did not want a brother.
37. I have a younger sister.
38. We never got along growing up.
39. We do now, though.
40. I really want a third child.
41. I'd be okay with 3 girls.
42. We're under pressure to have a boy.
43. There are no boys to carry on my husband's family's name.
44. It's up to us and my brother-in-law.
45. All the other boy cousins are done having kids.
46. I am a child of God.
47. I grew up Catholic.
48. I'm not Catholic any more.
49. I committed my life right before my 19th birthday.
50. On a mission trip to Watts.
51. I was rebaptized soon after.
52. I love the Lord.
53. I have a difficult time staying committed to Bible reading.
54. And devotionals.
55. And quiet time.
56. I'm a "cool" Christian.
57. I'm not a right-wing fundamentalist.
58. Or a left-wing bleeding heart.
59. I'm somewhere in the middle.
60. I drink alcohol.
61. I swear on purpose sometimes.
62. Not often.
63. I always regret it.
64. I love all kinds of movies.
65. And most kinds of music.
66. I LOVE to read!
67. Especially classics.
68. I read those because I should.
69. I read other books because I want to.
70. I love to cook.
71. I'm quite good at it, actually.
72. I always manage to forget to make side dishes.
73. I love to sing.
74. I sing up front at church.
75. I have played the piano since I was 6.
76. Classical, mostly.
77. I should play better than I do.
78. Especially after that many years.
79. I am a grammar nerd.
80. And a spelling whiz.
81. And a math buff.
82. I love to make cards.
83. I can be very creative.
84. I have several scrapbooks started.
85. Though I've yet to finish one.
86. I'd rather make cards.
87. I have beautiful handwriting.
88. But a terrible signature.
89. I have a bad habit of chewing my fingernails.
90. Mostly my thumbnails.
91. I have long blond hair.
92. And blue eyes.
93. I wear glasses.
94. I used to be very thin.
95. Then I had two kids.
96. I want my body back.
97. I hate exercising.
98. I don't really want to be the Queen.
99. Which is good, because I'm not.
100. I am so much more...