Monday, April 26, 2010

And So It Finally Happened

I went in to get M up this morning and smelled something.

Something bad.

Something yucky.

Something that would require my immediate attention.

Something that no one wants to deal with first thing in the morning.

And then I saw something.

Something worse.

Something gross.

Something that would require more than my immediate attention.

Something that no parent wants to deal with. Ever.

Poop. Everywhere.

On hands, on feet, down legs, on face (*gag*), on bedsheets.

Good morning, Mommy!

3 comments:

  1. That's not only lame and nasty but M could've eaten it off M's hands. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I hate it when that happens.

    Worst I've seen was putting a little girl in a much needed time out while I dealt with the injured child when I gave the little child a hug I turned to look at the girl in question and she was finger painting with her own poop the floor around her and the wall next to her.

    I almost dropped.

    Cleaning up was awful. She needed a bath and so did my floor. Took a full week before I'd walk near that spot on the floor...

    Here's hoping your cleaning up goes well! Just remember this for when they grow up!!

    You really just gotta love 'em... it's either that or go stark raving mad.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. Yeah that is like the Folders commerical "The best part of waking up is cleaning poop 1st thing". NOT. That sucks in a huge way. Sorry and I hope M is ok.

    ReplyDelete

"Only a life lived for comments is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein, modified. Okay. Not really, but comments sure are nice.