Friday, December 7, 2007

Finally!

I have been waiting impatiently all week for Marie to get her cards (are the pictures not working again?) in the mail. I wanted to post some pictures of what I made, but I didn't want to spoil the surprise for her.

Finally, they have arrived!

And here are a few of my favorites:





















































































Again, the picture quality isn't that great. I could really use a scanner!

A couple of the cards are variations of cards I have designed before, but most of them I really and truly designed just for Marie.

Sometime after the New Year, Rocks in my Dryer will be hosting another giveaway carnival. Stay tuned, because I made double of everything I made for Marie (with some slight variations), and I will be giving away 20 more cards, including the ones pictured here.

So, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. The pictures really don't do them justice. They are full of color and texture, with different ways to open and such. Some of them I really had to actually pet. You clearly spent a lot of time and energy on them!

    ReplyDelete

"Only a life lived for comments is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein, modified. Okay. Not really, but comments sure are nice.