Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happenings

I've been a lazy blogger lately, I know. But, in and among everything going on around here, the blog has been shoved aside.


We were in Leavenworth over New Years.

We had a check stolen from our mailbox and cashed.

We decided to change our bank account because of it.

E was sick two days last week.

Mr. Einstein was sick a different two days last week.

C and M showed symptoms of being sick, but it never fully materialized.

We've had several school closures due to snow and icy roads.

I've almost finished my very first quilt.

I've (finally) discovered Ebates.

I've been selling stuff like crazy on eBay.

I've been watching two boys in the morning before school in addition to the girl I already watch before and after school.

I've been trying to find childcare for a morning Bible study at our church (why won't anyone watch our kids???).


That's about it. Those are the happenings around here. It's been busy, to say the least.

What's going on with you?

1 comment:

  1. Heh, we have the same child care problem. :( It's become that we have to take turns watching our kids. Sad!

    Are you in FPU too? People have been saying to get serious you have to sell a ton of stuff. But I look around my house and don't see anything that anyone would pay for. :(

    So sorry about the check too. I hate financial hassles like that. :(

    ReplyDelete

"Only a life lived for comments is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein, modified. Okay. Not really, but comments sure are nice.