The fabulous Pamela tagged me for this, and since I'm going through a phase, I'm going to play along.
1. What is your current obsession? Facebook. Sad, I know.
2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often? Probably my Haflinger slippers. Oh, Haflinger, how I love thee! These slippers are one of the few things I really splurge on every couple of years.
3. What's for dinner? BBQ flank stead in the crockpot, green beans, and I'm not sure what else yet.
4. What are you listening to? The girls sucking/crunching lollipops at the lunch table.
5. Say something about the one who tagged you. Pamela is the owner of a wonderful line of baby clothes, Happy Panda. Her firstborn sounds a lot like the Little Prince, size-wise.
6. Favorite vacation spots? St. John, USVI. Disneyland.
7. What am I reading right now? Prague Counterpoint, by Bodie and Brock Thoene; Hood, by Stephan Lawhead; and The Pox Party, by M.T. Anderson.
8. Four word to describe myself. Smart, sarcastic, problem-solver, mom (yes, I know that's technically five words).
9. Guilty Pleasure? Ice cream, chips (can't have them in the house), Oreos, right now (my dad brought over a Costco box; those things are from the devil!).
10. First Spring thing to do? Planting flowers.
Now, I will pass this on to: Hillary, L Harris, Colleen, Baba, and Hit 40.