Thursday, June 24, 2010

The End of My Rope

After a long morning with cranky and dehydrated kids...

after a short nap time with overly-tired and crying kids...

after an endless afternoon of failed potty training and entertaining kids...

after an exasperating evening of misbehaving and constant demands...

after a prolonged bedtime of inattention and incessant chatter...

after finally taking a moment for myself...

after E getting out bed to tell me C has to go potty...

C tells me, "I love you when you're Mommy,"

and I think the end of rope just may stretch a little further after all.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the little things that help... like Cory kissing me when I injure myself (which is fairly common for me) to "make it all better". :)

    ReplyDelete

"Only a life lived for comments is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein, modified. Okay. Not really, but comments sure are nice.